Dating Light fixture by UL & IBEW Labels

Uncleweasel

Occupation
semi-retired
I have a light fixture that I was hoping someone could help me date using the UL Label or the IBEW Serial Number.
UL Label is yellow with a blue border. The text says ELECTRICAL FIXTURE, issue number C-269,230. underneath that a banner that says. Majestic M.S.&S.Co.,Inc.
IBEW label is white with Blue logo and serial number G 64890882.
Any Ideas?
Thanks,
Uncle Weasel

tortuga

Code Historian
Occupation
Electrical Design
Probably between 1949 and 1963. Prior to 1948 it was "Majestic Lamp & Radio" around 1963 it was sold to Clifford Westinghouse so probably would have also had a Westinghouse sticker after that. Many Majestic Lamps made in that era are collectors items worth restoring. The ones made by Westinghouse were cheap as his motivation was to get a Majestic Westinghouse Lamp into every house in America, and make millions on the replacement light bulbs.

Flicker Index

Occupation
Lights
Probably between 1949 and 1963. Prior to 1948 it was "Majestic Lamp & Radio" around 1963 it was sold to Clifford Westinghouse so probably would have also had a Westinghouse sticker after that. Many Majestic Lamps made in that era are collectors items worth restoring. The ones made by Westinghouse were cheap as his motivation was to get a Majestic Westinghouse Lamp into every house in America, and make millions on the replacement light bulbs.

Uncleweasel

Occupation
semi-retired
Thank you Tortuga great information exactly what I was looking for! I had planned on restoring it. The brass on it is pretty beat up, so I tore it down entirely to make it easier to clean and polish. I tried to copy and paste a picture of it but cant figure out the process to do so. Anyway thanks you again for the most helpful information>
Regards,
Uncle Weasel