Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I like products from NK Technologies, they have been very reliable. They have a really small current sensing relay that is self powered, but the switch capacity is really low so you might have to use an interposing relay somewhere else depending on what you want to do.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
I like products from NK Technologies, they have been very reliable. They have a really small current sensing relay that is self powered, but the switch capacity is really low so you might have to use an interposing relay somewhere else depending on what you want to do.

That looks good. I have a 120v LED Stack light and will look at the specs for current draw. I have ABs small interposing relays if need be.

Besoeker3

Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I am looking for a small AC current switch. The ones I usually use are too large for the space I have to work with. Mine are about 2.25x2.25x1.88. It needs to be 120v N/O with about .5 to 5 amp sense. Set or adjustable range.

Anybody have a small one they use?
You mean a current sensing relay?
We got ours from Europa Components.

Obviously based in UK but they source most of their components from India. There may be a US company or companies that distribute there.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.