Combining HVAC Ckts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Any reason( besides spec) why you wouldnt be able to run both ckt #1 &17 from the cond. pumps from panel DP in same condit from panel to box near in the area/room where the equipment is then branch off? Asking because they often depict it as shown...separate conduits.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 26

masterinbama

Any reason( besides spec) why you wouldnt be able to run both ckt #1 &17 from the cond. pumps from panel DP in same condit from panel to box near in the area/room where the equipment is then branch off? Asking because they often depict it as shown...separate conduits.
I see no reason, other than specs.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
The mark of a good electrician is one who questions and asks why. I see to many times a practice that is done that makes no sense, and it just keeps getting repeated

Rdcowart

Occupation
Electrical license Holder
There is no such thing as a dumb question. I meet the inspector at every job to make sure that everything is fine. If it’s not it’s usually because I didn’t know or that something has changed. If it’s something that I don’t understand I will grab the code book and start asking as many questions until I get why. Plus sometimes me and my guys will call each other just to confirm that we are right about what we are thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.