Charleston County SC project

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
The company I work for has been asked to send myself and a crew to SC for a 6+ week project. If I go there is no way I can take a crew.
This is a machine that sorts/separates co-mingled recycled materials. 200' wide and 325' long with 70+ motors, 1200A at 480V.
This will be an EMT job.
Scheduled to start late this month although the 3 I have done have been a few weeks delayed.

We haven't make a commitment yet, just trying to asses the feasibility. I don't know how large a crew the expect us to supply.

If your in the area and have an interest could you please shoot me a PM?

Thanks

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
The company I work for has been asked to send myself and a crew to SC for a 6+ week project. If I go there is no way I can take a crew.
This is a machine that sorts/separates co-mingled recycled materials. 200' wide and 325' long with 70+ motors, 1200A at 480V.
This will be an EMT job.
Scheduled to start late this month although the 3 I have done have been a few weeks delayed.

We haven't make a commitment yet, just trying to asses the feasibility. I don't know how large a crew the expect us to supply.

If your in the area and have an interest could you please shoot me a PM?

Thanks
Out of curiosity, why can't you take a crew with you, especially if the client will foot the bill?

hillbilly1

We do it all the time, we can send crews, or hire locally, and just send a foreman and lead man. You can also use rent a bums if the job is not too complicated. We don’t do industrial, so can’t help you there.