Appreciation post, pls read! Thank Larry.

ElectKerwin

Occupation
Electrician
I came on here looking for help with wiring an Ansul system. This gentleman Larry spent countless hours calling, texting, and drawing diagrams for me.

I’m mindblown by the extent of his knowledge and his awesome way explains things.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please reach out. As Larry seemed to take pleasure in helping, so we have few people like this, at least that I know of. Thanks Larry, hope all is well still and hopefully I can get some help again in the future.

@LarryFine

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I came on here looking for help with wiring an Ansul system. This gentleman Larry spent countless hours calling, texting, and drawing diagrams for me.

I’m mindblown by the extent of his knowledge and his awesome way explains things.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please reach out. As Larry seemed to take pleasure in helping, so we have few people like this, at least that I know of. Thanks Larry, hope all is well still and hopefully I can get some help again in the future.

@LarryFine

Larry is extremely knowledgeable and perhaps one of our most reliable posters. You wouldn't believe he has 2 brothers (Moe and Curly)...lol

Seriously, I agree with all that you said and he is a great asset. The best part is we don't have to pay him. lol

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Say Larry, I hear you have the answer to EVERYTHING. So, why do people drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?
While you are at it, why is material that is transported in cars called a "shipment," while material transported on a ship called, "cargo"?

OldBroadcastTech

Occupation
Retired Broadcast Technician
While you are at it, why is material that is transported in cars called a "shipment," while material transported on a ship called, "cargo"?
By train its a SHIP-ment, , by ship its CAR-go and you learn to drive by drivers TRAIN-ing

and why are they called APART-ments when they're so close to each other ??