200A Pedestal meter with lever....war with poco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoschetti45

What about this:
4 jaw 200A lever bypass ringless meter/main pedestal

We have a winner! Submitted, was given the go-ahead. Not liking the price tag on this one, but it is what it is. I did manage to find the local EI, just happened to see his truck at a job site. Tells me they will argue anything that isn't a very high end milbank. He's inspected a few attempts people have made, and most were not approved on the poco's end, for reasons he never fully understood... I'm in Crystal Falls, Mich fyi.

jim dungar

Staff member
Occupation
PE (Retired) - Power Systems
The Crystal Falls population is very spread out and with the +100 inches of snow and rocky terrain, definitely is not favorable to underground distribution. I would not be surprised to find the local co-op POCO barely installs 100 services a year.

jmoschetti45

The Crystal Falls population is very spread out and with the +100 inches of snow and rocky terrain, definitely is not favorable to underground distribution. I would not be surprised to find the local co-op POCO barely installs 100 services a year.

You're very optimistic. I'd say barely 10. Newest house in town was built 6 or 7 years ago

Edit: Not counting marijuana grow operations...

Status
Not open for further replies.